FAO Damor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Damor

Are you playing on a 386 or something? That's at least 2 "impossible" scores you've got on the Arcade now, namely JigSaw Puzzle Dog (placing 25 pieces on a picky board in 13 seconds) and Major Slant, where as far as I can tell you're doing well to get it round the first corner in the time you've got, let alone any further...

He'll ignore this like he does his private messages ;)

Damor is the new Paradise Island:Jig Saw Puzzle champion!
    Hmm seems he's now managed to do this jigsaw in about 5 seconds......
    Last edited by Ravioli; 03-03-2006, 00:21.

Comment

hmmm a little suspect that!

shame really cos its not possible to beat that without cheating ?

Comment

Damor + 10 months of level 60 Rogue = improved dexterity :p

Alltogether now........ NERF DAMOR!! He's "imba"!!!!!:D :D

Comment

Sorry chaps, missed this one for a little while. I'll leave it for now :) And yes indeed, I was playing on a very very very slow pc. That makes it possible. Not completely fair though, and I certainly did not want to piss you people off.

Comment

Well we had good fun beating each other by 1 second each time and with the high scores going back and forth. Kind of kills the game, when someone suddenly beats the top score by a huge margin.....

Comment

Aye, agreed completely Rav. That's killed the whole thing for me unfortunately. Time to move on to some games I've actually paid for instead I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by Kntajus
                Aye, agreed completely Rav. That's killed the whole thing for me unfortunately. Time to move on to some games I've actually paid for instead I guess!
                Well Steve, in all fairness I was wondering about a few scores as well mate, I am well amazed at your skill :)

Feel free to remove the following scores, since those are affected by a slower pc:
                - JigSaw Puzzle Dog
                - Paradise Island:Jig Saw Puzzle

And I suppose I should not tell you, but you can pause the tetris games :D

Comment

As I said, I can't really be arsed with it myself now, but I've removed the 2 you mentioned, plus Major Slant (another "obvious" one), for the benefit of anyone else wanting to have a realistic target to go at.

While we're on the subject, I'd also query the Alphabet Soup score, although I haven't removed it as I don't think it's as obvious, although I've bust a gut to get my score and I'm still nowhere near yours. Still, that could just be me not clicking fast/accurately enough. If you think this one should be removed too, let me know and I'll do the honours.

As for my scores, I'm not sure how much skill's involved - it's probably more a case of far too much time on my hands coupled with stubbornness and not allowing myself to go to bed until I beat something! Although I don't think I've got any scores that are miles ahead of anyone else have I? I tend to just manage to sneak in front of someone else on my 68th attempt at it or similar...

Finally, yeah I know you can pause the Tetris ones, and that's fair enough if you can be arsed to do it that way - it's a feature provided by the game itself after all!

Btw, as a side effect of manually fiddling with the results, it kills the leaderboard scores, so I've had to regenerate them from scratch - apologies if anyone cares about that.
                  Last edited by Kntajus; 03-03-2006, 20:02.

Comment

While we're on the subject, I'd also query the Alphabet Soup score, although I haven't removed it as I don't think it's as obvious, although I've bust a gut to get my score and I'm still nowhere near yours. Still, that could just be me not clicking fast/accurately enough. If you think this one should be removed too, let me know and I'll do the honours.

weeelllll on that score -as Bart has previously mentioned I have (like he said he did ) beaten a LOT of high scores and it seems the timer settings have timed out and MY high scores have not been accepted -but to me ho hum but no problem -I ENJOY playing the games. SO PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE GAMES JUST COS U CANT GET A HIGH SCORE REGISTERED !!!!! that is as much out of order as locking threads for being off topic on some of our forums imho ;)

PS Dru you hairfree tree hugging hippy :D I just saw my new guild tag :p j
                    Last edited by Rosie; 04-03-2006, 03:00.
                    Professional

Comment

Originally posted by Rosie
                      SO PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE GAMES
                      Have you misunderstood mate? No games have been removed, only Damor's "386-induced" high scores...

Comment

Have you misunderstood mate? No games have been removed, only Damor's "386-induced" high scores...
                        hehe must have :) - its the old "Dont post when pissed syndrome" :p:o

I read it as you were removing the games and not the high score - my bad
                        Professional

Comment

Ah I didnt notice one locked for spamming actually . Thats what we do isnt it heheheh

Comment

doh is that how you spare youre free time now Damor ? In that case move youre ass back into WoW...things not looking good from my point of view...

Comment

Working...
                            X