Arcade restored

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade restored

I am looking at installing an alternative Arcade system built for VBulletin v3.5 it has additional features like "Challenge" other players.

Also in the development of this arcade is the introduction of Multi-player games.

The only down fall is the reseting of scores.

The old system will not be removed until the new system is tested and approved.

G.
    Last edited by gbrain; 13-03-2006, 19:22.
    "God gave us alcohol as a social lubricant, make Men brave , make Woman Loose."

OK the Arcade system is backup with the new system.

I am to add the games shortly but can you please test the existing games.

Note : In you UserCP there is an arcade option, in here you can turn on the "Challenge" system.

All you need to do is challenge a fellow player and you will be presented of any requests from the arcade home page.

Can you please test this out and report any problems here.

thanks

G.

enjoy

Comment

I have seen a lot of performance issues with the new arcade, so I have put the original one back.

Also reading further into the V3arcade they have only have a handful of authorised games.

Will keep watching the module over the comming months to see if it improves.

Sorry about that.

G.

Comment

Working...
      X