Defend you castle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defend you castle

FYI, you can hit the save button and come back to the game at a later time if you wish. It can be a long game to play.

G.
    "God gave us alcohol as a social lubricant, make Men brave , make Woman Loose."

I pretty fun game that.

A few suggestions: Archers are rather useless, skip them.
    Bombers are usefull on big groups.
    Mages are probably your best guess for level 14 and (and up?)

1 build a temple
    (2 build a workshop) (only do this if you feel you can't make it without them)
    3 build a manapool

(keep track of your walls, it is a lot easier if you upgrade them to about 5000 somewhere in between)

Once you have mages, get as many of them as you can. Use the buttons 1-3 (on your keyboard) to cast their spells.

Good fun, but horrible for your wrist! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Damor
      I pretty fun game that.

A few suggestions: Archers are rather useless, skip them.
      Bombers are usefull on big groups.
      Mages are probably your best guess for level 14 and (and up?)

1 build a temple
      (2 build a workshop) (only do this if you feel you can't make it without them)
      3 build a manapool

(keep track of your walls, it is a lot easier if you upgrade them to about 5000 somewhere in between)

Once you have mages, get as many of them as you can. Use the buttons 1-3 (on your keyboard) to cast their spells.

Good fun, but horrible for your wrist! ;)
      i don't think that strategy is wise.

Here's how i do it and i've never actually lost unwillingly.

Temple first, to subvert the enemy.
      Archers
      Keep making archers constantly. Get about 30 or so archers to start
      Then get a workshop and make craftsmen when able. Make about 10 crafters, then go back to archers.
      Save points to buy a mana pool
      Once you have a mana pool then place everything you have in building more armour for the castle.
      Just don't spend more than you need to pay out in maintenance to the people working for you. Or you'll lose em all.

Work on getting plenty of wizards, so you can subvert people faster using their subvert spell. it's the only one worth using anyway.
      Then pile everything into archers till you have over 100 of em. Then add more crafters to rebuilt constantly. 50 should be fine for now.
      Get about 100 wizards to keep mana flowing while you constantly subvert everyone. this works better than trying to kill them.

When the bomber men start heading your way, use those to blow up the rest of their enemy friends. This is the most effective way to kill the enemy. Using their own men against them.

Comment

Working...
      X