Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW Jumpgate Re-Vamped!!

http://www.jumpgate-evolution.com/
    :dev: Don't lie, don't cheat and don't steel, our government hates competition!:dev:

sigpic

Pottery was invented because man needed a mug to hold his beer!

you were beaten to it like me mate :D

http://www.dnd-gamer.com/showthread.php?t=1954

There are 10 types of people, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

signed up to beta of course. A backup to rats being shite , perfect.

Comment

/signed :thumbs:
        "There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

looks nice :) Sort of EVE graphics.... now that would be cool.... if it gets a good number of subscribers.

Our eyes are in the front of our heads because we are meant to look forward.

Comment

Almost there... resurrected Apollo_0 and finally got the login sorted to find it disconnects me as soon as I login lol... ow.... give me time to blow the dust from my joystick I suppose.
            :dev: Don't lie, don't cheat and don't steel, our government hates competition!:dev:

sigpic

Pottery was invented because man needed a mug to hold his beer!

Comment

Left RD applied to DND can someone accept my application please, ta

There are 10 types of people, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

will have to be GT, even though we are all founders only he has the power.

god saves us all
                "God gave us alcohol as a social lubricant, make Men brave , make Woman Loose."

Comment

Originally posted by gbrain View Post
                  will have to be GT, even though we are all founders only he has the power.

god saves us all
                  OMG, did he get there first, may hamsalad save us all, opps sorry thats a rock licking down right low life Quant saying.

Whilst im here, can we have a JG forum now :gag: :dork: :dev: :drool: i'll find the right smilie in a minute :pirate2: :) :thumbs: < i think its that one

Comment

Applied a few days ago, but not heard anything :?:

Comment

Originally posted by starbugg View Post
                      Left RD applied to DND can someone accept my application please, ta
                      Still no sign ?

Comment

Jumpgate: Evoltuion: An Interview With Hermann Peterscheck
                        "If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw a lot of rubbish in it."

Comment

ill grab dru on MSN and see if GT can get you accepted.

Reading up on Evo and it does sound like they are putting a lot of effort into the game.

Current they have 8 devs working on it.

:thumbs:

Comment

thanks gbrain

thanks for that link Space Monkey
                            Last edited by starbugg; 11-07-2007, 01:22.

Comment

well GT will be doing it 2nite, unless he forgets before going to play pool.

:dev:

Comment

Working...
                              X