Star Wars: The Old Republic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: The Old Republic

Hello everyone, it's been awhile since I trod these boards, and I hope everyone is well. Check out the upcoming Lucasarts/Bioware MMO:

http://www.swtor.com/

I'm liking what I am reading here, and as I've always liked Bioware, and miss old school Galaxies, but rather than finding out several guildmembers are playing on a different server I thought I would try and co-ordinate a little.

I'll be starting a guild on the Republic side, and although the game is likely more than a year away, I thought I'd gauge some interest here. I've put some feelers out in the WoW guild I have found myself in, and I'd like to see who here would like to join in? I'd likely pick something like a RP PVE server as a few folks I know from my WoW guild do the RP thing, but by no means everybody. Anyway reply here if your interested, and when the time is closer I'll get everyone co-ordinated in a decent group.

hi there jheron how are you mate.

im sure some of us will be involved in SWtOR.

it still looks a long way off but im defo giving it a try.

Comment

well recruiting for a guild for a game that just has been announced recently is a bit...early ? ;)

WoW...not many info´s there m8...what server...what faction...what classes are needed...dkp system, ts/ventrilo,homepage, current raid progress...all the necessary info´s are missing...

Comment

Hi Jheron yes im sure a lot of the guys will play eventualy when it comes out ..Under the DND banner of course

Comment

Heya I just formed a Guild on the ToR website called The Rogue Council. Anyone is welcome to join, and should there be a DND guild as well there is a function for allying guilds togther. In either case I very much hope to see you all on there and to game with you again. :-)

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/28272/rogue-council

Comment

Hey Jheron how you doing matey long time no speak, hope you are well.

Comment

Yeah none to bad fella, hows about yourself? Still in SWG?

Comment

Blimey folks! Hi sam. Does it matter whether your dark or light ? I fancy being a nasty this time tbh. Sick of being good kind and true
                Last edited by Druid; 17-05-2011, 19:18.

Comment

If I play it Sith would be my preference too
                  "A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

Comment

Sith for me too!

Comment

Hello all. Hope everyone is well

I hope to play this if I get time, would be great to try and re-ignite the SWG halcyon days as they were awesome. Depends on baby responsibilities really, got number 2 due in 5 weeks' time! Is there a release date for this yet?

Happy playing Dark or Light, whichever way the guild ends up going

Comment

Hi McBart i am in the same boat lol hope to get all the lads into this

Comment

As I said before I have a Republic Guild called the Rogue Council already created you can join up to here: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/28272/rogue-council this is pretty much open to any DND member, people I know in RL and a handful of people I got on with in WoW. Obviously if someone is creating a DND guild proper, if it is lightside I would very much be interested in creating an alliance between the two guilds. Also I have some friends creating a Sith Guild which will be adversarial to mine, and should there not be a DND Sith Guild I am sure I can find places for DND members there should they wish.

It is my vision to create a unified Vent server for The Rogue Council and this yet to be formed Sith Guild of my friend's, so that even if people end up on opposite sides we can still banter and socialize. We still don't have a concrete release date yet, beyond "Holiday 2011" by my money is on October and November. Also to anyone like McBart who doesn't have a lot of time, please consider joining me, as I'll have a few players who are quite casual, and it would be great to see you!

Comment

Ok it seems that there is interest for both a Republic Guild and a Sith Empire Guild, so I have a couple of proposals. I am going to go ahead and continue with my guild The Rogue Council (republic), and people are of course more than welcome to join in with me there. I don't know wether people have followed how guilds work, but it will be possible to have Guild alliances and adversaries, so that as long as the guilds have the same server choices then you can get your guilds placed together. I have a good RL mate who is part of setting up a Sith Guild which I am 100% sure DNDers would be more than welcome to join in, this will be setup in adversary to The Rogue Council. I have also taken then liberty of reserving the name DND as a guild name, which I am happy to transfer leadership to anyone here who wishes it. I would like to request that we all end up on the same server if possible, as I have missed you guys over the years, and I hope to get a cross guild vent server up and running as well, so even if we end up in different guilds or even factions we can still hang out and shoot the breeze online.

Comment

Bioware are promoting Guilds at the moment, and they will be offering out beta invites to select guilds that are at least 10 members strong. The Rouge Council is at 9 so I would appreciate if I get some more people. The idea is they want to start Beta testing the group content in earnest and figure inviting Guilds in rather than individuals will achieve this. Anyone wanting to join up and give us a chance to get into beta will be very gratefully recieved.

Comment

Working...
                              X