X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They finally did it, Death of SWG

Announced tonight...

Game ends december 15th...

I'd actually been really enjoying my free 45days and was going to resub, but well... not much point now :P

Tis a shame, but not very surprising, SWTor xmas release predicted ;)

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/playerinfo/
    Last edited by Sorez; 24-06-2011, 23:09.
    "A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

Tis the end of an era.

Kinda sad really.

Comment

R.I.P. i say had great times there.

Comment

Logged out for the final time today... only had a few days left of the free 45... All my main toons were logged out at the places they were born and I deleted all the others

Comment

Sad day m8 ,was going to have a look about nxt month

Comment

Ooh it made the news...

Comment

I like the comment at the end......

However, player numbers have steadily declined as a series of updates alienated many established players and stripped the game of its complexity. Sony has since described some of the changes as a "mistake".
              "God gave us alcohol as a social lubricant, make Men brave , make Woman Loose."

Comment

Originally posted by gbrain View Post
                However, player numbers have steadily declined as a series of updates alienated many established players and stripped the game of its complexity. Sony has since described some of the changes as a "mistake".
                Lol It finally hit home with them then o.O

Wolf-Clan
                *The internet, where men are men.. women are men.. and little girls are FBI agents*

Comment

"Farewell then, Galaxies. You were always a bit of a mess - but you were also one of the most fascinating and ambitious MMOs there's ever been."

The above sums it up for me...hopelessly flawed but fascinating all the same

Comment

Any hopes for the Old Republic then?

Comment

Bit of a necro post but just realised SWG only has a fortnight left. Not that I've logged on in years anyway. Thought I saw something about some "closing down events" or something before - anyone still on there to see them?

Comment

I think diggy subbed before the cutoff... don't know of anyone else

Comment

So I hear SWG is back someone sent me a message to go & play I don't think I will as it will kill the nostalgia for me

oh by the way hi long time no speak

Comment

Working...
                          X