George RR Martin's Ice and Fire series adapted to games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George RR Martin's Ice and Fire series adapted to games

The Song of Ice and Fire is coming to the world of gaming through Cyanide Studios. Details are thin, although it was noted that the team is working with Martin, and the series could exist in a number of genres.

via Ars Technica
    The rain, it raineth on the Just and the Unjust fella, but chiefly on the Just, because the Unjust steals the Just's umbrella.

Gamers who have been keeping up with George R.R. Martin's long-running fantasy series "A Song of Ice and Fire" will be pleased—or incredibly apprehensive—at the news that the books are being made into a series of PC and console games by Cyanide Studios.
    Guess which I am. :D
    "If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw a lot of rubbish in it."

Comment

Yeah - given that Cyanide Studios are not well-known for their high quality games, I'll join you there.
      The rain, it raineth on the Just and the Unjust fella, but chiefly on the Just, because the Unjust steals the Just's umbrella.

Comment

Oh good god no keep me well away from this please. This fills me with more horror than LOTR online.

Go here and kill ten Dire Wolves .

Comment

Working...
        X