Football Manager 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Manager 2010

If anyone's interested the cheapest I've found it for is 23.19 pre order free delivery with Argos using voucher code game20 when checking out, no doubt someone found it cheaper a while back but I missed the boat.

To date next cheapest is Amazon 26.20 free delivery every where else is 29.99

I hope this helps someone.

There are 10 types of people, those that understand binary and those that don't.

I'll be paying a little extra for my Arsenal version :p
    "A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

Comment

:D and so you should.

There are 10 types of people, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

you still playing FML? Don't think I could go back to the "offline" version now

Comment

17.95 pre-order with Zavvi :shrug:

Comment

Originally posted by McBart View Post
            you still playing FML? Don't think I could go back to the "offline" version now
            I couldn't get into it, I couldn't use an editor and put myself in and break Bobby Charlton's England scoring record :dev:

Originally posted by Ravioli View Post
            17.95 pre-order with Zavvi :shrug:
            I looked everywhere................................ except there :gag:

Comment

Originally posted by starbugg View Post
              I couldn't get into it, I couldn't use an editor and put myself in and break Bobby Charlton's England scoring record :dev:
              Ha yeah fair enough. I'm a mod in one of the worlds and one of the "perks" is they put you into the player regens database. "Lee Bartlett" popped up last season as a 5-star potential defensive midfielder so he's now the captain of my under-19 league-winning side :D

Comment

That's cheating :thumbs:

Comment

im still playing 09 on line with my mates we are playing the italian league.

you will be happy to know the Doolans stadium just opened for buisness in year 2019.

Comment

Working...
                  X