X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Citizen

Hi Lads having a look at this Star Citizen

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...96783405,d.ZGU

Hi Markie, I and a few others have ships ( starter ones ) long way too go but has promise but not holding my breath....

watched some of the videos like trading ( just like jump gate ) just wish Elite would have done the same.
    "God gave us alcohol as a social lubricant, make Men brave , make Woman Loose."

Comment

Yep mate what to get into Elite but Star Citizen is looking cool ,just what to get into something with the lads like the good old days lol

Comment

not sure how long its gona be but yes a few of us already signed up as we like to waste our money early lol

Comment

Lol yep mate i am in the same boat lol

Comment

Hi Lads I am having a free go
            It's not too late to get in on our Gamescom Fly Free Event! From now until August 24th, you can test a variety of ships currently available in the game. It's great for newcomers and current Star Citizens alike!

Check it out at www.SCFlyFree.com and enter the CODE: GAMESCOM2015 before it's too late. Don't miss out!

by: Star Citizen

Comment

Interesting video about the progress of this...
              The video game Star Citizen has raised more than $108m from the public but is running years behind schedule.

Comment

Looks great mate,the thing is scarying me is that the pc which i have made lol will have to remake it again just to play this game lol. Better not tell the wife lol.

Comment

Working...
                X