Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boo

Hi all,

Hope you are all keeping well. Some of you might even remember me!! Are Sid, GT and Druid still around?
    It's been a LONGGGGGGG time since my last visit, back in 2007 I think.

Hope some of you remember me ;)

who ?
    "God gave us alcohol as a social lubricant, make Men brave , make Woman Loose."

Comment

Hi Gary, hope you are keeping well!

Comment

always doing well Galatea , hows you.

A lot of us are in Elite at the mo trying things out ( waiting for 2.0 on the 30th ).
        Last edited by gbrain; 27-01-2015, 13:40.
        "God gave us alcohol as a social lubricant, make Men brave , make Woman Loose."

Comment

I'm good thanks Gary, I'm living in Essex now and work for the county council. I've not really played any mmopg for along time, Although have been waiting for Elite to go live.

Comment

Hi gal sorry missed this thread

What council you working for?

Comment

Oi Oi Dru! I work for Essex mate and am living in Chelmsford

Comment

Blimey... there's a blast from the past... Hello fella....

Our eyes are in the front of our heads because we are meant to look forward.

Comment

Hi Sid mate, hope all is well with you. I'm in sharm El sheikh at the moment catching some winter sun;)

Comment

Hey Gal ! OI OI!! my word I wondered why our Council has turned to $hit all of a sudden :-)

Good to see you well playing Elite I trust ! COYS!
                    "There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

Hey hey GT, how's tricks bud? Hope all is well with you mate, COYS!

Comment

Hello Galatea, hope you are well!
                        :dev: Don't lie, don't cheat and don't steel, our government hates competition!:dev:

sigpic

Pottery was invented because man needed a mug to hold his beer!

Comment

Hi Apollo mate hope you are well and are having a great Christmas ! Santa has been kind to me this year, I got a PS4 yay

Comment

with no network to play it on :-)
                            "There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

Yeah, I have Destiny, but can't play it as you have to be signed in :(

Comment

Working...
                              X